When planning trip to Eastern Europe in order to date Slavic women, don’t skip Dnipro city, Ukraine. The good thing about Ukraine, there are plenty of inspiring girls virtually everywhere. There are lots of beautiful and sophisticated women in every city, every town and even every village of this Eastern European country.
However, as a first time visitor you would prefer destination with developed infrastructure: comfortable places to stay, easy ways of going around and affordable meals. These sorts of things can only be found in larger Ukrainian cities. Meeting some English speaking people is the added advantage. Very few people in this country speak any languages other than Ukrainian and Russian.
Dnipro city is extremely rewarding in many aspects – comfortable infrastructure, beautiful places to visit, the abundance of reasonably priced cafes and restaurants, and of course plenty of lovely women to spark your interest. Let’s talk about this city in more detail.
How to start dating girls in Dnipro city Ukraine?
The best way to start a meaningful and long lasting romantic relationship with a girls from Dnipro is to date her prior to visiting the city. Let’s face it – if you arrive to Dnipro hoping to meet Ukrainian singles during your stay, you may or may not succeed. Approaching women on the streets, in public transport or parks and gardens is a daunting task – the majority of them won’t speak English or simply reveal lack of interest. You’ll end up wasting lots of precious time in a new country.
So it’s highly recommended to join an international dating site and try to establish a special connection with a woman (or a few women) from Dnipro before you make a trip. Online dating will give you an opportunity to get to know a person without being overexcited by her physical presence. You’ll learn about her lifestyle, likes and dislikes, dreams, ambitions and so on. You’ll also know about her idea of an ideal partner.
Handing a long distance relationship is not as difficult as you may think. There are plenty of means of communication these days that will help you become an important part of a person’s life. You can write emails, text her a few times a day, make video calls, send her handwritten letters from time to time, order her flowers online and so on. Generally speaking, one can make their online dating experience very pleasant, exciting and memorable.
But of course, if this method of approaching girls doesn’t work, you can always come to Dnipro in person and try to get acquainted with local girls. There are plenty of dating opportunities in this lovely city in the central regions of Ukraine.
Why should you visit a local marriage agency?
One thing that you can do in order to improve your chances of finding a compatible girl is pay a visit to a local marriage agency. Usually they have a big catalogue of local women searching for love and marriage abroad. Go through this catalogue carefully and ask the staff to set up a few dates for you. This way you’ll save a lot of time and effort – instead of meeting random women on the streets, you’ll get to date girls who are definitely interested in a romantic relationship with a foreign man. They can also help you with accommodation, airport transfer and translation services.
Some interesting date ideas
When it comes to dating, Dnipro city, Ukraine, has plenty of wonderful options to offer. It’s recommended to visit the city in spring or summer, but even in winter there is always something to do in order to make your dates more exciting and vibrant.
- There are several parks and gardens in Dnipro, and taking your date for a lovely walk is an easy and affordable way to enjoy the company of each other. Walking together hand in hand while enjoying the greenery and blooms around is a very romantic thing to do. Taras Shevchenko park is known for its beautiful shady alleys and the abundance of trees, shrubs and flowering plants. Alternatively, you can invite her to park Lazarya Hloby or Volodi Dubinina. Don’t forget to buy some ice-creams of street snacks to enjoy on the way or even arrange a small picnic.
- A good way to spend an afternoon with a local girl is to walk along the beaches on Monastyrskyi Ostriv. You can also rent a boat or take a ride between the islands on the river. Boating together is a lovely experience that both of you are going to cherish for years to come.
- If both of you appreciate arts and culture, you could visit Preobrazhensky Cathedral to admire its beautiful architecture. Or you could go to the Vintage Cars Museum, National History Museum, or one of the art galleries.
- Apart from that, you could walk along Katerynislavsky Boulevard. This bustling street is loaded with all sorts of stores, cafes and restaurants. If the weather is not that great, perhaps you’d like to walk around some of the biggest malls and shopping centres. Passage, Grand Plaza, New Center and Europe are some of the most popular places to check out.
- As for restaurants and bars, we would recommend Abajour, Mixtura, Papa Karla, Reporter and Artist. Make sure to taste some of the most delicious dishes of the Ukrainian cuisine.
Nightlife in Dnipro
If you’re one of those guys who don’t mind to dance their night away, Dnipro city, Ukraine, has plenty of excellent night clubs to offer. Invite your girlfriend to Rio Club, Sfera, Paris or Labirint. Ukrainian men are not too fond of dancing – they would rather sit in the bar and watch the girls, so you have a chance to stand out of the crowd. Your girlfriend will enjoy the experience – this is something no Ukrainian partner would have offered her.
Useful dating tips
When you date a Ukrainian girl from Dnipro or any other city, it’s important to remember some important rules of the local dating culture. Here are some of them:
- Don’t attempt to get physical with a Ukrainian girl unless you’ve had several dates with her. The local women are rather conservative where physical intimacy is concerned, and they won’t sleep with you until they get to know you better. Even kissing is not common during the first three dates.
- It’s important to dress well and look your best. Don’t underestimate the importance of external looks when you date Ukrainian girls. They take lots of trouble in order to look good and they expect you to make some efforts, too. Make sure you are dressed appropriately. Ukrainian women notice every single detail about a guy they date, so make sure to wear high quality shoes and use pleasant cologne. Nice accessories are always welcome, too.
- Acting stingy is a big no no. It doesn’t mean you’re expected to throw gold coins left and right in order to impress your Ukrainian date, but complaining about money and everything being expensive is usually frowned upon. If you find a particular place too costly for your budget, don’t go there to start with. Prices in Ukraine are rather affordable for anyone from the west, so no need to make a big scene. You are expected to pay the bill, by the way. Don’t expect a Ukrainian woman to pay her share – this is not acceptable, according to the Ukrainian dating culture.
- Give her flowers. Perhaps you will find it rather old-fashioned, but Ukrainian women for marriage expect you to bring flowers now and then. There are plenty of flowers shops in Dnipro city, Ukraine, so you can always choose something nice. It’s not advisable to choose large and imposing bouquets, or it will be uncomfortable for her to carry it around.
You may also like: A perfect country to meet your new love – Ukraine
As you an see, dating women in Dnipro sounds rather promising and rewarding. Give it a chance and see where it leads you. Having a Ukrainian wife is worth the effort – men from all over the world consider themselves lucky if they manage to tie the know with a Ukrainian girl.